When you drop into that perfect turn,hovering above water on the foil, completely one with the board, experiencing flight… you’ll remember that moment for the rest of your life.
Top Speed > 32 MPH
Run Time > 2 Hr
Who is it for?
The eFoil is designed to offer an easy-to-use, exhilarating experience for users of all kinds, and we offer multiple board sizes and foil options to give different riders the experience they desire. We’ve designed the board for professionals to be able to push to the limits, and for new riders to be able to safely learn and have a fantastic experience. We recommend eFoil usage for riders ages 16+ and less than 250 pounds, and have found that users of any adult age and experience have been able to have fun and rapidly learn on the eFoil.
Lithium Ion Batteries
We worked with top engineers in the USA to create a custom lithium battery built for rugged marine environments. This battery offers performance, convenience, and the most comprehensive safety components on the market. It lasts up to an hour depending on rider weight/speed and is enclosed in a rugged, IP68 waterproof housing that allows it to be transported and installed safely. Our battery is also easily replaceable and rechargeable with charge times less than two and a half hours.
- Battery Management System (BMS) Our battery is equipped with a highly sophisticated BMS that protects against overcharging, overcurrent, excess voltage, deep discharge, short-circuit, and overheating to say the least. All safety related components are redundant and our battery has the ability to automatically disconnect itself from the system when needed, constantly protecting the board and user from any undesirable situations.
- Waterproof Our battery is fully submersible to IP68 standards to keep internal components protected from moisture and corrosion.
- High Energy Density Our battery lasts approximately one hour.
- Easily Interchangeable and Rechargeable Recharge time is 2.5 hours.
Weight 30 lbs.
Wireless Hand Controller
Our hand controller gives the rider complete control in his or her hand for an effortless, smooth ride. By pressing the throttle, riders can go up to 25 miles per hour and automatically shut off the engine just by releasing the lever. Key information such as speed settings, alerts, and battery charge percentages are displayed on the screen. The controller is waterproof, floats, and comes with a strap to keep it secured to the rider’s hand.
- Wireless Bluetooth Tech Every time the rider presses the lever, the controller gives a wireless signal to the board, and the motor then reacts instantaneously to adjust speed without interference.
- Magnetic Actuator The lever uses magnets and a hall effect sensor to control throttle actuation, leaving the internal components sealed and completely waterproof.
- Safety The hand controller commands the motor, which will automatically shut off if the lever is released, if the hand controller is submerged in water, or the hand controller is greater than 10 feet from the eFoil.
- Display Screen – Speed settings, alerts, and battery charge percentages are displayed on the screen.
- Automatic Power Regulation In the event of a low battery, the controller will automatically throttle the rider back to a lower power setting as a signal to get back to shore safely.
Motor & Propellers
The motor was designed to be an extension of the rider. Unlike gas engines, electric motors have no lag and deliver maximum torque on command. This instant response allows riders to have complete control over speed – there is no delay from rider input to motor output. This creates a ride that is not only safer, but exhilarating.
- Computer Control The motor leverages the eFoil’s built in computer, which is programmed to set the perfect accelerations, decelerations, and speed outlets so rider gets the most stability and control on the water.
- Silent High energy in a compact space allows the board to travel swiftly through the water without the irritant noise created by gas engines.
- Submersible in Water Every component is double sealed against the elements and uses high-end corrosion resistant materials.
- Hydrodynamic Torpedo Design Pierces through the water smoothly with minimal drag.
- Ducted Propeller Our ducted propeller offers the best thrust to energy ratio over a variety of speeds. This helps conserve battery power and maximizes thrust for an ideal riding experience.
Board & Foil
- Full Carbon Construction Both the board and foil are built from premium carbon fiber.
- Waterproof Hatch The hatch houses all of the electronics including the battery and motor controller. It’s easily opened to turn the eFoil on and replace the battery.
- Interchangeable Wings Lift specializes in offering different rides. With the eFoil the rider can swap out different wing designs for different flying sensations.
- Simple Breakdown The eFoil is easily assembled and taken apart. It breaks down into three separate components: board, motor/mast and wings. Each component comes with a bag/carrying case for proper storage and transportation
- Board, Foil and Motor Weight 30 lbs.
Ready to ride?