Bixpy PP-768 Outboard Battery
The Bixpy PP-768 Outboard Battery is the newest addition to our existing outboard batteries we’ve been shipping alongside the J-1 and J-2 Motors for years. So you now have two great options for running your motor. The super light, low profile buoyant PP-378 Outboard Battery or this long-lasting, ultra-rugged PP-768 Outboard Battery.
This battery is built to last in every way. It’s housed in a super sturdy anodized aluminum shell that’s been specially treated for UV protection to reduce fading and discoloration. The whole battery is completely sealed and waterproof, dirt-proof, and saltwater resistant.
The battery core is LiFePO4 with a life expectancy of more than 10 years with 768 watt-hours of power, that will run your Bixpy motor for 2 hours at full speed and up to 24 hours at trolling speeds! The PP-768 offers 12 speeds forward and 3 speeds in reverse and a 13th turbo speed. Your waterproof bluetooth remote also offers a warp speed to get to your top speed with a double click.
The PP-760 ALSO offers a sturdy carrying handle and standard rails on 3 sides for additional accessories or to attach the battery to flat surfaces.
If you’re an avid angler or someone who wants to stay on the water all day long, the PP-768 Outboard Battery is the perfect battery for you
- Runs the Bixpy J-2 Motor for approximately 2 hours at top speed and up to 24 hours at slower speeds – continuous!
- Warp Speed Feature
- Built-in standard rail system
- Operates via bluetooth remote control with 13 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds
- Powered by a rechargeable 25.6 V lithium-ion battery core (768 Wh)
- Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Remote control floats in case of accidental slippage
- Safety: High quality magnetic kill leash
- Water use: Rugged anodized aluminum body for salt water or fresh water use
- Battery status indicator: 6 LED indicator on battery
- Bixpy Outboard Battery (768 Wh)
- Bluetooth remote control
- Magnetic kill switch with leash
- Wall charger
- Quick Start Guide
- Weight: 25.7 lb (11.7 kg)
- Negative Buoyancy
- Battery size: L: 18.7″ (47.5 cm) • W: 7.9″ (20 cm) • H: 4.8″ (12 cm)
- Battery type: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Voltage: 25.6 Volts
- Watt hours: 768Wh
- Wall charger recharge time: 4.5 hours
USER MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- Click here to download the PP-768 Quick Start Guide
- Click here to download PP-768 Full User Manuel and Safety Guide
There are no reviews yet.