eFoil Wing Classic 200
The eFoil Wing Classic 200 is an industry favorite for surfing. Its design offers an excellent balance of lift, speed, and maneuverability. The eFoil Wing Classic 200 is a standard with our 5’6 Cruiser and 6’2 Explorer boards, offering more stability for a great ride.
Lift eFoil Battery
This is a replacement or additional battery for the Lift eFoil. The Lift eFoil battery lasts up to an hour or more depending on foil size, rider weight and speed. It is easily replaceable and rechargeable, with charge times of less than two and a half hours. The Lift eFoil battery is equipped with a highly sophisticated BMS (Battery Management System) that protects against overcharging, overcurrent, excess voltage, deep discharge, short-circuit, and overheating to say the least. Our battery has the ability to automatically disconnect itself from the system when needed, constantly protecting the board and user from any undesirable situations.
Lift eFoil Hand Controller
Lift’s eFoil Hand controller gives the rider complete control in his or her hand for an effortless, smooth ride. Lift’s custom waterproof (IP68) handheld design features wireless Bluetooth 5, magnetic trigger actuation, a display screen, and a hand strap.
The rugged Zarges case provides compliance to IMDG, IATA, FAA and 49CFR requirements for safe storage and transportation of Lithium batteries. Zarges fire-resistant cases also carry UN HazMat Certification and protection against dust, moisture, extreme temperatures, corrosion, and cracks.
The Lift eFoil allows riders of all levels to experience flight over almost any body of water at up to 25 mph, no waves or towing required. The eFoil uses a state of the art lithium ion battery, a hydrodynamic, torpedo designed, electric propulsion unit along with custom electronics. It also features a high performance carbon fiber board and hydrofoil to give users the ultimate smooth and responsive riding experience.
The Lift eFoil is available to order globally at a total price of $12,000 USD plus shipping and tax. Upon payment and shipment, all sales are final.
Lessons are now available out of Palm Beach County. Contact us for details. (Lesson costs are rolled into cost of equipment if you decide to purchase a unit with us afterwards).
Your eFoil order includes the board, foil, wing, strut, hand-controller, removable/rechargeable battery for the eFoil, battery charger, cleaning kit, toolkit, manual, quick start guide and cases for safe transport of all included items.
Delivery Time Frames
– In stock now! Available for pickup or local delivery.
– Once you place your order we will contact you prior to delivery.
– For board orders inside the US contact us for shipment times, but generally 5 days or less.
For more information please contact us.
– The E2 5’0 Sport is a board that’s the perfect size to do anything you want on the water. Slightly more challenging for eFoil beginners, but you’ll appreciate its sporty size after a few hours of practice. Rider weight up to 220 lbs.
– The E2 5’6″ Cruise is a bestseller that makes foiling easy for anyone. The perfect size for ample stability and plenty of excitement and performance. If you’re looking for confidence and also want to share the ride with others, this board is a stable option. Rider weight up to 250 lbs.
– The E2 6’2″ Explorer provides total stability while you coast and enjoy exploring. A great choice for schools and demos, but not as maneuverable as the E2 Cruise, or Sport. Also a fun board for utility if you want to carry some extra payload and have a new adventure. (Please note these are ordered and a small lead time applies).
– Carbon Black