Power Pole Adapter (J-2 Motors)
The Power Pole WillFit™ Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole adapter slot.
If your kayak accommodates a Micro Anchor Power Pole, you can simply screw this adapter onto your Power Pole in seconds – no tools required!
If your kayak is Power Pole ready, but requires a special mounting plate (i.e. some Hobie Pro Anglers, Wilderness Atak, Native Propel, etc.) you will need that mounting plate from your kayak manufacturer to make installation easier.
If your kayak does not have a power pole mount, this is still an excellent, stable option for mounting a Bixpy Motor to your kayak as long as you have a fairly flat area in the rear of your kayak to accommodate the adapter’s foot print. If you’re not sure, you can download the adapter’s outline by clicking here and trying it on your kayak.
NOTE: Pole Steering as shown in some of the pictures is NOT included in this adapter kit and can be purchased separately.
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 9.5″ to 14.5″ from bottom of plate to bottom of motor – it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 3″ to 5″ below the waterline and more in choppy water as necessary
- 270° of rotational trim – adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
- Bixpy Power Pole Adapter
- All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
- Pole Steering Adapter Adapter illustrated NOT included and sold separately
Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for saltwater or fresh water use
Click here for installation guides and videos
* Motors pictured not included in adapter kit. If you need to make a complete kit add the Bixpy Base Outboard Kit to Cart.