Conservative or aggressive, CycleBoards got you covered.
The Ultimate Street Machine
The CycleBoard ELITE PRO is an enhanced version of our popular Elite model. In addition to the features standard in the Elite model like the hinging deck for battery quick swap and high performance tires, the ELITE PRO has full suspension for an even smoother rider and an incredibly powerful 800w hub motor for the ultimate experience in acceleration and hill climbing.
Powerful Motor Rear Suspension
Lean-To-Steer Custom Tires
Quick Swap Battery Front Suspension
- 48V 13Ah LG Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- 48V / 800W Hub Motor
- 1200w Peak Output
- Hydraulic Brake
- Independent front suspension
- Hinging Deck - Quick Swap battery
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Reinforced Steel handle
- Thumb Throttle
- Backlit LCD display: Displays Battery Life, speedometer and odometer
- Integrated Headlight
- Integrated USB Charging Port
- 100% Electric = Zero Emissions
- Custom Aluminum Wheels
- Shock Absorbing Inflatable Tires
- Quick Folding Handle Design
- 5’ to 6’8″ Recommended rider height
- 250 lb. Load Rating
- Frame lock location
- Password Protected
Performance & Dimensions
- Deck Width: 8.5″
- Deck Thickness: 3/8″
- Front Wheelbase Width: 22″
- Overall length: 41″
- Weight: 52lbs (without battery)
- Wheel Diameter: 8.5"
- 25MPH Top Speed
- Up to 25 Mile Range*
- Climb 30 degree Inclines
*The published range is an estimate based on ideal circumstances and may decrease based on riding conditions which can include: rider weight, hills, terrain, tire pressure, wind resistance and riding styles.
-Cycleboard Elite Pro-
Your CycleBoard comes pre-assembled and ready to ride. Everything you need to go CycleBoarding is included.
Inside The Box:
- CycleBoard Rover
- Universally Compatible 2 Amp Battery Charger
- Quick Start Guide
The CycleBoard frame and components are covered under manufacturer’s warranty for one year. All replacement parts are available under warranty or for purchase after warranty expiration. Please see Warranty section in the footer for full details on our warranty.